SEMUA USAHA


My God what to do anymore?
hate can not be
melupakanya was also not able to
I’m tired of waiting, had a lot of scratches in the liver is a very heartbreaking
because of love,
felt in the heart of this,
every effort has been done to and I hate it,
but I really can not be it,
imaged every breath I will face
would imagine his behavior
but God is there any other lessons in my waiting behind this? hopefully it’s a good thing that I have received,
disaster not get my reply.
in this mine, I always  faithfully waiting for him,
I have to do anything else?
how could I?
while I was never given a chance,
he never turned to me,,
PATIENCE only I could do,,,

INSPIRED: terserh gw
FaRiD NiZaRdI
Suka artikel ini ?

About Farid

Admin Blog

Mohon berkomentar Join This Site Show Konversi KodeHide Konversi Kode Show EmoticonHide Emoticon

Silakan berkomentar dengan sopan